Are you an experienced Middle or Senior Android Engineer looking for your next career move? Do you have a background in the design, architecture, and development of digital products? If so read on.
A brief about Tyme
We build products with the principle of finding the right balance between the digital and physical worlds. Our philosophy with regards to work is we focus on productivity and value creation, not hours at the office. We strive for work-life balance allowing flexibility for our people, in the form of a hybrid work model and more. The teams operate in Scrum and DevOps models.
During the interview process, we will test your coding skills to assess your experience and depth of knowledge. Don’t worry our interview process will be fun!
What is the role?
You will be responsible for technically leading and coaching our engineers who work in cross-functional delivery teams to design and build best-of-breed mobile solutions whilst maintaining necessary support for ongoing products.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and development in mobile solution development – you will get your hands dirty
- Provide a leading voice in the evolving mobile architecture framework and road-map covering languages, tooling, patterns, and delivery processes
- Enhance our talent pool ensuring that our team’s skills and practices are leading edge and aligned to technology strategy
- Provide technical guidance through the complete Solution Delivery Lifecycle
- Developing solution architectures aligned with enterprise-wide standards to ensure successful implementation of technology solutions
- Lead the technical design process coordinating various stakeholders; developing and documenting solution architectures for projects aligned to the bank’s standards and policies
- Custodian of design and engineering best practices; and technical app road-maps
What does the role require?
- At least 3 years of experience in Android
- Experience in iOS development is a big PLUS
- Must have experience developing for multiple screen sizes and densities
- Good at OOP and data structure
- Experience with developing custom UI for the native component
- Familiar with frameworks CI/CD like Dagger, Butter Knife, Retrofit, Crashlytic…
- Good understanding of MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER
- Good at finding and using 3rd party open-source library
- Have experience in integrating mobile apps with web services, firebase
- Have experience in automation tests, unit test
- Have experience in memory & performance solving
- Have experience in dexguard, progurad, dexprotector is a plus
- Have experience in Social Network Open API platform (Facebook, Twitter)
- Have an app in Google Play/ Apple App Store is a plus
- Have experience developing both Android and iOS applications is a plus (multi-skilling is good)
- Previous experience with .Net and Web development is a plus
- Must be a Vietnam resident or valid work permit
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills (Mandatory)
- Strong at Object-Oriented Programming and Reactive Programming
- Strong willingness to learn new practices and technologies
- Able to work well in the team and willing to mentor/ coach others
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including facilitation and negotiation
- Understanding and experience of Agile methodology
- Experience in working across a number of technical domains with the ability to ‘deep dive’ where required and ensure correct solutions are implemented
- Ability to translate technical talk to the business
- Ability to deliver convincing presentations that provide significant insight and generate consensus and buy-in