The Technical Leader will drive the efficient delivery of change through analysis, definition, and documentation of requirements whilst identifying potential solutions using agile delivery frameworks.
What you’ll be doing
- Work in small, highly collaborative agile teams. You and the team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that support Tyme and our customers.
- Align with stakeholders across Tyme on best practices around APIs, security, compliance, roadmap, and reliability.
- Help drive the technical direction of software features.
- Build highly scalable, reliable, and maintainable APIs to handle high-volume transactions.
- We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
At Tyme, we optimize for quality, flow, and fast feedback, focusing on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring, and experimentation. We’re looking for positive and passionate people who will put teamwork and collaboration above all else.
Your Skills and Experience
You should have:
- A pragmatic mindset.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full development life cycle (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, operation, monitoring, etc.).
- With at least 8+ years of experience working in software development, we also welcome strong candidates having fewer years of experience.
- Preferably with 3+ years of experience in Java. We also welcome other general-purpose programming languages but are not limited to Java.
- Understanding of system design and tuning for high performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Strong database and schema design for large-scale and finance systems.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Experience with event-driven architecture or message queue system
- Professional experience working with cloud (either AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Experience in enterprise architecture.
- Working proficiency in English.
- The ability to work and live in Ho Chi Minh City
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science or a related discipline with proven “hands-on” development experience