Your impact and contribution:
As the Business Analyst Lead, you will be responsible for leading BA professionals and championing of the BA Guild. You will be:
- Responsible for the business analysis process and practice within our TymeX product delivery and management frameworks
- Embed and improve the BA process
- Gather and analyse business requirements providing innovative solutions for IT systems.
- Coach and mentor the junior and senior BAs to gather and analysis business requirements by applying best practices
- People management responsibilities for a team of business BAs in TymeX
The Business Analyst Lead is required to maintain and build productive relationships with the following individuals:
- Business Analyst / Senior / Technical BA
- Business stakeholders and Product Owners
- Solution Delivery Manager and Architects
- Delivery teams
- Other third parties
You will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with Tyme’s Values and People Capabilities.
- Provide leadership in technical BA practices and mind-set to all business analyst and senior roles in TymeX.
- Lead BA for one of our multi-country product value streams, including structuring the workload for the BAs within the value stream and coaching, mentoring 3-6 BA team members.
- Custodian of BA best practices and embedding these practices within the ‘way of work’ and with the BA professionals.
- Design, rollout and embed the BA processes, practices and documentation related to Agile delivery.
- Complete project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability.
- Convert business needs into functional designs using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture.
- Analyse and document business/functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools.
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary.
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes as a result of system or application changes
- Provide support and participate in testing activities including unit testing, BA testing and system testing.
- Provide on-going assistance to support teams for functionality released into production.
- Prioritise work and deliverables according to specified timeframes
- Passionate about working in a fast-moving fintech organization, or related digital industry.
- At least 5 years experience in a BA role, preferably within a financial industry.
- At least 2 years of business process improvement experience.
- People management and leadership skills, including staff mentoring, workload management, and growing practice of professionals.
- Software and solution delivery lifecycle experience
- Experience working on technology-enable projects
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas
- Excellent in English communication
- Relevant IT or business tertiary qualifications
- Recognized industry certifications
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family without seniority compulsory
- Performance bonus up to 2 months
- 13th month salary pro-rata
- 15-day annual leave+ 3-day sick leave + 1 birthday leave + 1 Christmas leave
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference, and career talk) – we focus on your development
- Values-driven, international working environment, and agile culture
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri