The Junior/Mid AWS DevOps Engineer will work with the Platform team and focus on AWS infrastructure and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. You will be responsible for the implementation of tools and processes which enable rapid development and deployment of software.
Your mission is to embrace continuous integration/deployment in a delivery pipeline that will perform automated quality checks, deploy cloud infrastructure and applications quickly, and provide operational tooling and metrics that can be consumed by development teams. To succeed, you will have a blend of development experience and operational experience that provides a good understanding of the developers you are working with while balancing critical systems uptime.
- Contribute to developing continuous delivery, automation, and building pipelines to create an excellent experience for developers and customers
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve our processes and tools for automation
- Learn new skills and help foster a continuous delivery and cloud-first mindset
- Manage your day-to-day workload and requests using agile practices as part of a team and community
- Periodic after-hours on-call support is required with over-time
- Ability to travel occasionally (up to 10% of the year)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Skill and Experiences
- Experience in managing Linux operating systems
- Experience using Docker and container orchestration, such as ECS/EKS is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more of the following AWS CloudFormation/Terraform/CDK for infrastructure provisioning.
- Knowledge of the source control and its related concepts (Gitlab/Git flow, Trunk base, branches, etc.).
- Experience with CI/CD tools (such as Jenkins, TeamCity, AWS CodePipeline, CodeDeploy) or configuration management tools (such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet..)
- Familiarity with at least one programming language (Python, Bash, etc.).
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers, high availability, etc.
- DevOps mindset with automation in mind.
- Good skills in English and the ability to communicate effectively with business and technical teams.
- Demonstrate good logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Be curious and have a self-learning attitude.
Big Plus: AWS Certification.
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a team player
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management.