About our Team
Our team is responsible for creating a brand of new digital financial platforms and apps that are highly reliable and scalable using modern engineering practices. You will be joining a project which talented software engineers in our Digital Bank Build team who is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the new digital banking platform and the customer channels. As part of the team, you will be responsible for implementing software features, involve in technical designs, and writing tests to ensure the high-quality delivery of the product. The teams operate in Scrum and DevOps models.
We’re looking for top engineers out there! During the interview process, we will test your coding and design skills to assess your experience and depth of knowledge. Don’t worry our interview process will be fun!
What is the role?
We are looking for engineers who are willing to work on the entire stack, from frontend web, backend API, and even data analytics in the future, and be great team players that share their knowledge and are willing to do what it tasks to help their teams deliver.
Your duties will be to:
- Solve complex technical and business problems and learn new technology and frameworks.
- Drive best practice cyber security solutions and remain at the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Develop features, designs, and systems integration for client engagement from the definition phase through implementation.
What does the role require?
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 5-year experience in working in enterprise and digital domains.
- Strong experience in Web development (HTML, CSS, React JS/Angular JS, or similar modern web frameworks).
- Deep understanding of API (any languages: Java, Python, Golang, …) and REST services to mobile, web, and continuous delivery using Code Pipeline or equivalent.
- Java experience is an advantage or willingness to learn/work with Java API.
- AWS Cloud experiences are an advantage. You will have many chances to learn/work with AWS technology.
- Git source control and Git Flow branching model.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and experience in automated testing tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to work individually as well as in a team.
- Collaboration and culture fit in Agile experience will be an advantage.
- Ability to read documents in English. Communication in English is an advantage.