Our goal is simple: to be #1 digital technology hub in Vietnam. To achieve this, we are seeking for Java API Engineer (Technical Lead/Senior) to drive innovation and transformation by placing a heavy emphasis on the craft of software development and the adoption of engineering principles.
Our team is responsible for creating a brand of new digital financial platforms and apps that are highly reliable and scalable using modern engineering practices. You will be joining a project which talented software engineers in our Digital Bank Build team who is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the new digital banking platform and the customer channels. As part of the team, you will be responsible for implementing software features, involve in technical designs, and writing tests to ensure the high-quality delivery of the product. The teams operate in Scrum and DevOps models.
During the interview process, we will test your coding skills to assess your experience and depth of knowledge. Don’t worry our interview process will be fun!
What are the responsibilities?
- As a backend engineer, you will be working within a specific problem where you will design, develop, and deploy backend services with a focus on scalability, high availability, and low latency.
- Drive the efficient delivery of change through analysis, definition, and documentation of requirements whilst identifying potential solutions using agile delivery frameworks.
- Solve complex technical and business problems and learn new technology and frameworks.
- Be part of a team that will take full responsibility for the features you own.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, monitor, and improve; you are responsible for the full lifecycle of your product – build it, own it.
What does the role require?
You will be a perfect match if your profile ticks some below items:
- A pragmatic mindset.
- Outstanding problem-solving ability, eagerness to learn, and curiosity.
- A few years of software development experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Strong database and schema design for large-scale applications.
- Adaptable attitude and personality that is ready for continuous change.
- Collaboration and culture fit in the Agile experience will be an advantage.
- Good English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing distributed systems on top of micro-services architecture, event-driven architecture using Java, Spring and Spring Boot, Kafka, Redis, etc. is a big plus
- Experience in AWS, Ansible, Packer, Docker, Rancher, K8s is a big plus
- Experienced in automated testing frameworks is a plus
- Good English listening and speaking is a big plus
- Experience working in the banking and the financial domain is a plus