We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Developer with expertise in finance to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining customized solutions within the Dynamics 365 suite to optimize our financial processes. They will collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and provide technical guidance and support.
- Design, develop and deploy custom solutions within Dynamics 365 to optimize financial processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and provide technical guidance and support.
- Work with data analysts to ensure data is accurate and consistent across systems.
- Develop and maintain integrations between Dynamics 365 and other business applications.
- Participate in code reviews and testing to ensure high-quality solutions.
- Provide technical support to end-users and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Ensure Microsoft best practice standards are adhered to.
- Project related tasks – ability to size effort accordingly and provide development estimates
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Dynamics 365 features and best practices.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management, and Power Platform.
- Previous history in integrating Dynamics with other Business Operations systems.
- Must have a good grasp on the Microsoft Dynamics Frameworks and Data Management frameworks.
- Experience with Power Platform preference for exposure to Power BI.
- Preferred to have experience in D365 Finance &Operations.
- Must be solution orientated and innovative, results driven, wanting to continuous learn and grow, follower of the latest techno trends.
- Ability to take functional requirements articulated, to design and develop both standard and customised solutions within the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Ability to optimally configure, develop on, test, troubleshoot and support Dynamics 365.
- Ability to identify impacts on changes across all modules and articulate to business accordingly.
- Ability to partake in training others, Knowledge sharing and competency building in the various D365 modules.
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify problems and offer solutions quickly.
- Ability to work off an existing system, understand it and able to make changes, optimise accordingly.
- Ability to deliver as part of a team or individual delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field preferred or industry applicable experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Dynamics 365 development with a focus on finance.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience.
- Proficient Experience with .Net and web service development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft development tools such as Visual Studio, .NET, and C#.
- Experience with data migration, integration and cuastomisations in Dynamics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Preferred candidate should be Microsoft D365 certified- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. and Operations Apps Developer.
- Performance bonus up to 2 months.
- 13th month salary pro-rata.
- 15-day annual leave+ 3-day sick leave + 1 birthday leave + 1 Christmas leave.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family without seniority compulsory.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference, and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values-driven, international working environment, and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…).
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.