We are looking for Senior QA Engineer/ QA Manual Engineer, who will be the key member of QA excellence in the scrum teams.
- Work closely with team members of the Scrum team to identify testing areas across the deliverable.
- Drive-up Quality of product for the Scrum team and strong knowledge about testing concepts and ensure quality releases to Production.
- Carry out all other testing activities such as functional testing, smoke test, regression testing … and exploratory testing as required by the project.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively with internal and external clients.
- Communicate status, risks, and issues to management and team members to prevent issues, risks, and defects.
- Have opportunities to learn and practice Automation Testing, and Performance Testing,… (Create, execute, and maintain automated test scripts in the designed framework).
- Train and coach junior QA engineers and increase the testing mindset for the Scrum team.
- 4-6 years experience in QA / Testing, preferably in Finance / Banking.
- Has strong experience in software testing for Web and Mobile Applications (iOS and Android).
- Strong skills and experiences in API testing (Restful API, SOAP API, …. with Postman, SOAPUI, ..)
- Strong in Database queries, experience with SQL, and NoSQL.
- Familiar with Tracking Tools / Test management tools: Jira, Confluence, Test Rails, …
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and Testing foundations (Functional and Non-functional testing, Adhoc Testing, Exploratory testing, …).
- Good communication and well collaboration with members of the Agile team to drive up the Quality of the product.
- Competence in requirements analysis and testing.
- Experience in technical problem solving; root cause analysis; and data gathering, analysis, and reporting within a system.
- Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen).
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively with internal and external clients
- Strong motivation, intellect. Resourcefulness, independence, and energy
- Experiences in Selenium WebDriver, Appium, or Rest Assured are a plus
- Knowledge/familiarity with object-oriented and programming languages (Java, Python).
- Experiences in Behavior-Driven-Development design.
- Performance testing experiences (JMeter)
- Experience with Version Control (GIT), CI/CD system (Teamcity / Jenkin)
- Friendly with Linux command
- Experienced and having an interest in Automation Testing is a BIG Plus!
*Please note that candidates with less than four years of experience are considerable.