- Evolve to build or enhance Automation test frameworks and testing artifacts.
- Using automation framework to cover testing for Products in each release, and drive up the good quality products.
- Work closely with everyone on Product teams. Be involved in Agile activities such as iteration planning, requirements analysis, deployment process, etc.
- Gather and understand new testing requirements.
- Involve in the Testing Practice – Early testing, Shift-left testing.
- Have opportunities to learn and practice the Performance Test with trending tools.
- Good experience in Automation testing Framework (For Web applications / Mobile applications / API testing).
- Experiences in one or more Automation test frameworks (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Rest Assured, Cucumber, WebDriverIO, Cypress, Playwright, etc)
- Experiences in the basics of software development, including REST, Git, SQL, and NoSQL.
- Good knowledge and experience in API testing (Restful API, PostMan, RestAssured) and concepts of Micro-Service testing.
- Understanding of the Fundamental of software testing.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment (Agile Testing)
- Strong self-driven collaborator with the ability to work in diverse teams as a contributing member
- Strong motivation, and intellect. Resourcefulness, independence, and energy.
- Well-communication skills & analytical ability.
- Verbal English Communication.
- Experience in working with CI/CD and AWS service
- Friendly with Linux commands.
- Experience in Testing Payments Banking Systems
- SWIFT and ISO Messaging knowledge (this would be advantageous)
- Performance testing experiences (JMeter).
- Security testing experiences
HIGHLIGHT: FULL TET BONUS is officially rolled out and is applicable for full-time permanent employees from TymeX who accept our offers and have an actual onboarding date from Oct 7, 2022, to Dec 19, 2022. For further detail, click HERE