The Business Analyst will play a key part in establishing and building a new business. This business will act as a centralized hub providing digital solutions and application development across the TYME Digital business. You will bring a passion for meeting the needs of individuals and businesses through a range of banking products as well as a deep understanding of the benefits that technology can bring to customers’ daily lives.
You’ll have an opportunity to contribute to:
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns, and the environment they operate in to define detailed requirements. Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Effectively communicating requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues, and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- Contributes to the conversion of business needs into functional designs and conducts product training as needed.
- Identifies and manages gaps, determining the effectiveness of proposed solutions and developing Business Requirements documents and models.
- Identify the risks associated with the proposed solution as well as the risk of not implementing the solution.
- Work closely with Digital Product Owner (DPO) to understand product vision, priority, and roadmap, and clarify and manage the product backlog.
- Ensure the Team understands the product requirements & backlog and that the product is delivered at high quality.
- At least 3 years in business analysis.
- Excellent English communication (writing, reading, speaking, and listening).
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas.
- Being knowledgeable or experienced in an Agile environment, good logical thinking, analytical thinking, critical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Experience in working in technology-enabled change programs/projects, and software development is a plus.
- Having experience in developing and launching Digital Bank products is a plus.
- Being familiar with the BA toolbox i.e. Jira, Confluence, PlantUML, MS Visio, etc is a plus
- Professional certificates in Business Analysis are a plus.